Private Visas

Please follow the instructions below to receive your Russian Private Visa Invitation online.
Private Visas

Private visas are issued to those who are traveling to Russia who have received an invitation from an official representative, a Russian citizen, or a foreign national that has been registered as a permanent resident.

These visas may be issued for a Single or Double-entry period up to 90 days, or a Multi-entry for up to 3 years.

Additional documents
  • Decision to issue visa from Ministry of Foreign Affairs based on a Telex; or
  • A written statement from the sponsoring organization, written in Russian (in the case of 3 Year Multi-entry visas).
Additional Information for EU Citizens

Filled out application form (Download PDF)
NOTE: Each applicant must submit a separate form with their application ID number and password. If you would like our company to fill out the application form for you, we can provide this service for additional $30 per form.

The Russia-EU Visa processing fees are changed for the citizens of the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden. The fees introduced are:

  • For all types of visas (including multiple entry) for 10 days processing – $270
  • For all types of visas (including multiple entry) for urgent (3 days) processing – $310

All EU citizen visa applicants must submit medical insurance valid in Russia for the period of stay. You can purchase the insurance here.

Holders of diplomatic passports of the mentioned countries will not need a visa to enter Russia for 90 days. The provisions above are not valid for the United Kingdom, Ireland, Denmark, Norway and Switzerland, which are not EU member states and did not sign the Agreement with Russia.

Additional Documents for Under 18 Years Old

A copy of child’s birth certificate and copies of both parents’ passports (first page). If child’s mother changed her maiden name, please submit also a marriage certificate.

Additional Information for Former Citizens of USSR

When applying for a visa it is necessary to provide documentation that you no longer possess Russian citizenship, such as:

  • Copy of USSR passport with stamp stating you left for “permanent residence abroad”, dated prior to February 6, 1992;
  • Or a copy of a “Visa to Israel” issued prior to February 6, 1992;
  • Or a copy of a Certificate of Naturalization issued prior to 1996;
  • Or a document confirming the renunciation of your Russian citizenship;
  • Or a copy of the main pages of a passport of a former USSR state, issued after February 1992.
Free Consultation